The sticky header is not showing up on the site. This is the main feature of the site and it's not showing up.
There is no option to enable or disable the sticky header. Its built into the theme and should work automatically.
If that does not fix this then give us a link to the site and we will take a better look.Thanks.
1) About the sticky header, it was present for us here http://clareecho.ie/?page_id=11 when we scrolled own.See attached screenshot.
2) About the fonts, could you make sure the ones set at appearance \ customize - select fonts are like in the fonts.png screenshot.
Attached files: sticky.png fonts.png
Have fixed fonts now. Thank you for your help on that.
About the sticky posts, could we have a username password to get into the backend to better troubleshoot this.
We logged in and you need to setup your homepage to be the latest blog posts page i.e. Your latest post option from here http://clareecho.ie/wp-admin/options-reading.php so that the homepage shows the section you have set up on the homepage builder.
could you make the hero image look like this?
At the moment it's a slider.
The big image shown here http://fox.withemes.com/ is the first section on the homepage builder in appearance \ customize - homepage builder area that is set to display as Big Post.
We are going to assume you want such a big image on the single post page - the link you provided only goes to the homepage on the demo site so forgive us if we get this wrong.
What you can do is disable the sidebar on the single post page at appearance \ customize - layout - single post layout. That should give you a similar look.
Hope this helps and if not then clarify.
Also. Do you have any documentation/video on how to upload content to posts with The Fox theme? I have uploaded content to posts in back-end but it's not showing on front-end.
1) For the keep reading link \ button make sure you have set excerpt at appearance \ customize - blog - Display Content or Excerpt on Standard blog?
2) For uploading content to posts, not very sure what you mean but you can add text to the page editor and add a featured image on the featured image section of the edit page area. Please clarify if we are not getting it please.
The images on your google links are not opening as images. They have the file extension of .snagCould you check on this or attach the images as jpeg or png files please to your response.
3) Where is the site link where the word heading is appearing? We might be able to identify the cause for the actual page better than from an image.
4) About the headline design - under featured image on single post page - there is not setting for that and that's just how the page is designed. You might be using an older version of the theme. Make sure you are on 2.7.1.
I need to know how to set the 'Keep Reading' on the Big Post?
I have set 'Keep Reading' on the other posts, thanks for your help on that.
Attached files: keepreading.PNG
There seems to be a bug here as the test site also does not give us the Keep Reading link at the end.The test site is different from the demo site.
We have notified the developers on this and they will be getting back to you.Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi John. Ok thanks please let me know how I can add the 'Keep Reading' to the Big Post when the developers know....
This is urgent as we want to go live with the website asap.
Could you replace the content-big.php file at
fox \ loop \
with the one in the attached zip.
It has been modified to look like the demo site.Make sure to set an excerpt for the post that will show up there as that is what is going to be used for the text before the keep reading button link.
Hope this helps.
Attached files: content-big.zip
Hi John . Do you have step by step instruction on how I can do this ?
This is urgent John.... can you get someone to login and fix this today??
I will give you the new password.
We would need FTP access to login and replace the theme files on your server.Could you please provide those login details i.e. FTP and not wordpress access.